FRESHMEAT

Monday, June 27, 2011

Going To Camp

  About
 This coming Monday I'm going to a camp called Brookhill!! Now it's not a camp where you go ever day, and get driven by your mom or dad. No. This camp I will sleep in a cabin with my friends. What make this camp really special is that this is the first time I will go to a sleepover camp! My mom is probably talking about this on her blog Flying Years, but I wanted too talk about it as well.

What Am I Taking To Camp 
Well I'm taking a lot of stuff! Don't worry though because I'm only going to name a few things that I need too make myself feel like I'm partly at home.  One thing I most diffidently need is a trunk to put all the little stuff in. Then I need clothes, shoes, and socks. Third thing that is important is bug spray and sunscreen. That's all for this paragraph.


What Am I Looking Forward To At Camp
 I'm mostly looking forward too all the activities that I will be doing. I signed  the computer, and I'm pretty sure I'm doing fun swim and cheerleading but am not sure about anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment