FRESHMEAT

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Skittles

               Oh My! 

Ok so Saturday August 13, 2011 I was loading the dishwasher, when suddenly I hear a noise that sounded like glass breaking, but when a turned around Sascha had dumped a pretty much full bag of skittles!

                           What Did I Do?

Ran in to my mom and dad's room where my mom was, and told her what happened. She asked me to clean it up. So I got a broom, and started sweeping up all the skittles because they were all over the kitchen.

               Little Helpers
Bo and Sascha were so kind and generous to help me with putting the skittles in the trash can. So that made things go just a little bit faster, but you know Sascha has such a tiny had that she would only pick 
up two or three. Bo well he ate some.

No comments:

Post a Comment