FRESHMEAT

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Weekends

Football
Ok raise your hand if you watch football all day on Saturday and most of Sunday. Now I realize yes it's football season!! But I'm a kid so DON'T expect me to watch football all the time, I mean I watch it sometimes, but I usually DON'T watch it. 

Bored
Every weekend you will probably hear me say I'm so bored which I am right now which is way I am writing to you guys. ( you'll hear that a lot to! )


Go Hogs!!!!
Now who is going to cheer on the hogs today?!! My friend Maggie is going up there to se them play so best lucks to her and her family a safe trip, and that they are good luck to the team! Please post if you are going to the Razorback Game, or if you went to the Razorback Game I will be waiting for your comments!!


     Have a nice weekend!!!!

2 comments: