FRESHMEAT

Monday, October 17, 2011

Sick

Beginning
Ok so guess what, I have been sick like three times this school year! Isn't it like bazar! Right now I'm sick with stinken allergies. Uggggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Strep, Strep, Strep, Throat!!
I'm like strep girl!!! Seriously I get it like every month!!! Can you believe it I've already had it twice this school year and we started August 15! Right now everyone raise you're hand if you get strep often. Now raise your hand if you don't get it to often but like once a year. Ding Ding Ding Ding that is totally what I would want to have it like once a year or like every other that would be sweet!!
Cause getting your throat swabbed isn't so fun!!


Why Bother I Mean Take Care Though!!!!   
I mean why bother wine about it I mean we all get more sick than other people with some things and they get more sick at other. Even though I know we can't help it being sick, sometimes you just got to live with it no matter how hard it might be, well sometimes you have to but not all the time.


Ending
So this is Caroline reporting like she is on the news right now, but sick well kinda, 


Bye!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment