FRESHMEAT

Saturday, January 7, 2012

FOOTBALL!!!!!

Recently I have done a blog post about how I just didn't like football well now I do! I also know a lot of things about it now. Here's my story on how I became to love football.......

         It all started when my friend Braxton asked me to go to Dallas, Texas to see the Dallas, Cowboys and Miami, Dolphins. Well guess what I said yes!!!! So we finally got to Dallas after five hours of driving so we went to the mall for about three hours. The next was Thanksgiving, and the big day of the game!

The game was awesome and ever since I went I have loved football a whole bunch!

1 comment:

  1. your welcome carolone i knew you would like it so i chose you of course i tried to invite you over today but you had dance anyway love you see you tommorow at school

    ReplyDelete