FRESHMEAT

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dance Competitions oh Dance Competions!!!!!,

Just yesterday I was in hots springs all day. Why this was is because I had an exciting dance competition! I was pumped up all day until about 7:00p.m after my last dance. Everyone on my teavm was as tired as could be we all pretty much fell asleep on stage during the awards. But hey guess what some go that tiredness wore off after one of my dances got first overall in lyerical! Also another dance got first place overall it was the big production with the whole company! Last night was amazing and tireing at the same time, we got in at twelve and I've been pooped all day today!! Well anyway I just wanted to tell you all about how good we did.

- Caroline Bass
- Sunday Feb 26,2012

No comments:

Post a Comment